RiNo charging forward.
A mix of emerging culture, urban vitality and historic tenacity, Denver’s River North District is recognized as one of the region’s most desirable commercial and residential corridors. RiNo runs along the South Platte River and into Downtown proper. Here you’ll find a vibrant jumble of world-class eateries, bustling art galleries, entertainment venues and entrepreneurial businesses all woven together by parks, paths and public art.
Green Spaces & Pedestrian-Friendly Roadways
• RiNo Park, a four-acre park with trails, fields, playground art, gathering spaces and art installations,
across the street from Catalyst
• RiNo Promenade along the South Platte River with trails, entertainment and vendors, 2 blocks from Catalyst
• 35th Street Promenade, a green connector with pedestrian-friendly plaza, restaurant seating and sculptures,
adjacent to Catalyst
• Festival Street, a pedestrian-only park and open space flanked by restaurants and bars designed for
farmer’s markets and festivals
• Brighton Boulevard, a Denver gateway that borders Catalyst with wide sidewalks, protected bike lanes and street art
• 40+ places to eat, drink, including almost a dozen craft breweries
• Fitness studios, from Pilates to pole work
• Art galleries and music venues
• Boutiques for clothing, accessories, homewares
• Close to I-70 and I-25
• 20 minutes to Denver International Airport
• 5 minutes to Union Station
Nearby Business Generators
• National Western Complex, a 250-acre year-round entertainment and educational destination with public plazas, new transit station, Stock Show campus and connections to 80 acres along the South Platte River
• Anschutz Medical Campus and Rose Medical Center
A four-acre park with trails, fields, playground art, gathering spaces and art installations is located just across the street from Catalyst.